All 1M6 Space prices displayed on the website are in Australian currency and include GST. We accept payment by Visa and MasterCard. Prices are subject to change and 1M6 Space reserves the right to amend prices without notification. Full payment of purchase must be made prior to delivery.
- Orders will be processed after the entire order value inclusive of GST has been paid in full.
- Prices for Products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions, once we have accepted your order, we will not amend any prices that apply to the Products in that order.
- 1M6 Space may reject all or any part of your order, or restrict the quantity of special goods without liability to you for that rejection if:
- a Product in that order is discontinued and not on order;
- there is an error in the price or the description of the Product posted on the Site;
- the order triggers fraud prevention protocols; or
- we believe that to do so is otherwise necessary or expedient.
- 1M6 Space will not allow discounts to be entered after an order has been placed online and finalised. Promotional discounts need to be used at point of purchase.
- All purchase orders must be finalised and paid in full prior to confirmation of delivery or collection.
- The estimated lead-time of product(s) is an approximation only and is subject to change
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check all item(s) prior to collection from the warehouse/store/external courier and by signing our document, you have declared all items have been checked and collected in good condition.
Damaged / Faulty goods
Product damage can occasionally occur during the freight process. When you receive your delivery please inspect the boxes for any visible damage. If there is damage, please notify the driver and make a note on the consignment note. To make a claim with the freight company we usually need photos of the cartons when they arrive showing the damage. Please notify us within 24 hours if appear damaged and we will follow up with the freight company.
If the delivery appears to be in good condition on arrival, however, you notice damage or fault when setting up your equipment, please notify us immediately and we will arrange to solve the issue.
No Return or Exchange for change of your mind!
We will only accept returns should the item be faulty, or damaged prior to you receiving the goods. We will not accept returns for goods damaged in your care.
All returns must be approved by us, prior to you returning the faulty item.
We will pay for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure. In the event that product is returned to us but found not to have a major failure we reserve the right to deduct the reasonable cost of freight off your refund.
Returned products may also be subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 10% of the original purchase price. Re-stocking fee includes labour, checking and repackaging of items, administration time and costs for issue of refund, cancellation of order etc.
All products must be returned in the original, unmarked packaging, including any accessories, manuals, power leads and documentation shipped with the product.
Nothing in this policy should be interpreted as affecting any statutory rights regarding refunds and returns (for example damaged and faulty goods). All other terms and conditions will be applied to the maximum extent of the law. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time without further notice.