PRODUCT TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1ST
PRODUCT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Orders will be processed after the entire order value inclusive of GST has been paid in full.
Prices for Products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions, once we have accepted your order, we will not amend any prices that applies to the Products in that order.
1M6 Space may reject all or any part of your order, or restrict the quantity of special goods without liability to you for that rejection if:
- a Product in that order is discontinued and not on order;
- there is an error in the price or the description of the Product posted on the Site;
- the order triggers fraud prevention protocols; or
- we believe that to do so is otherwise necessary or expedient.
1M6 Space will not allow discounts to be entered after an order has been placed online and finalised. Promotional discounts need to be used at point of purchase.
All purchase orders must be finalised and paid in full prior to confirmation of delivery or collection.
The estimated lead-time of product(s) is an approximation only and is subject to change
It is the responsibility of the customer to check all item(s) prior to collection from the warehouse/store/external courier and by signing our document, you have declared all items have been checked and collected in good condition.
1M6 warrants to the customer that its products purchased by the customer directly from 1M6 is free from defects in materials, workmanship and design affecting normal use for a period of 1 year from the original purchase date. The warranty only covers the original owner of the product. Product for which a proper claim is made shall be at 1M6’s discretion, repaired or replaced at 1M6’s expense. All the parts removed from the repair products shall become the property of 1M6.
What is not included in the warranty
- The Warranty does not cover any defect in, or damage to, the Product arising from accident, negligent or mis-use of any person other than the person employed by 1M6.
- The Warranty does not cover any modification of the Product carried out by anyone who is not authorised by 1M6.
- The Warranty does not cover any defect in, or damage to, the Product which results from it being used in a commercial capacity or used for commercial purposes.
- The Warranty does not cover damage caused by floods, earthquakes, fire, electrical storms, impacts, and/or incorrect transport.
- The Warranty does not cover any defect in, or damage to, due to unauthorized maintenance carried out by the owner.
- The Warranty does not cover force majeure or act of God, and, in general, any event that is outside the possible control of 1M6.
Return and Exchange Policy
We do not offer returns or exchanges based on dissatisfaction or a change of mind. Your order will not be cancelled once it has been placed.
We will only accept returns should the item be faulty or damaged prior to delivery.
Product damage may occasionally occur during the freight process. When you receive your delivery please inspect the boxes for any visible damage. If there is damage, please notify the driver and make a note on the consignment note. To make a claim with the freight company we usually need photos of the cartons when they arrive showing the damage. Please notify us within 24 hours if appear damaged and we will follow up with the freight company.
If the delivery appears to be in good condition on arrival, however, you notice damage or fault when setting up your equipment, please notify us immediately and we will arrange to solve the issue.
We will pay for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure. In the event that product is returned to us but found not to have a major failure we reserve the right to deduct the reasonable cost of freight off your refund.
Returned products may also be subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 10% of the original purchase price. Re-stocking fee includes labor, checking and repackaging of items, administration time and costs for issue of refund, cancellation of order etc.
All products must be returned in the original, unmarked packaging, including any accessories, manuals, power leads and documentation shipped with the product.
We must approve your return prior to you returning the product.
The Australian consumer Law provides for statutory guarantee that cannot be excluded by law. This policy is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
1M6 is will not and cannot foresee if the product is suitable for the customer. Customer understand that there is a risk of injury associated with using any of the products sold by 1M6. The customer assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses and damages that it experience while exercising or using the product. The customer acknowledges and waive all claims, particularly due to its own negligence use of the product against 1M6 for any and all injuries, claims or damages that may incur.